Viking Malt Oy is the world’s leading malting company of special malts. Our main customers are breweries and distilleries all over the world. Viking Malt’s sister company Senson Oy manufactures malt and cereal based extracts for the beverage and food industry. Together we employ about 300 professionals with the turnover about 230 million EUR. The companies’ home market is the Baltic Sea area with strong export to Europe and overseas. The companies have production units in Finland, Denmark, Lithuania, Poland and Sweden. Our main office is situated in Lahti, Finland.
For further information, please visit www.senson.fi and www.vikingmalt.com.
We are now looking for a
You are a member of our Sourcing Team. Your task is to ensure the flowing travel for barley from fields to our malting house in Lahti.
You will report to Site Manager and your location will be in Lahti, Finland. Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
– Supporting the group sourcing team in various sourcing related tasks, such as contracting, analysis, reporting, auditing and supplier feedback
– Sourcing back office tasks, such as verifying purchase invoices and maintaining master data
– Planning the barley supply flow and managing short term availability in malting house
– Building and fostering good relationships with farmers and production to develop cooperation and new practices.
– Monitoring the status of purchase orders and shipments and maintaining relevant data in ERP.
We offer to you:
– A strong position to contribute to the Finnish cereal market development
– International presence and visibility in one of the leading malting companies in the world
– Further career opportunities in various locations and positions
– Comprehensive induction period and team support
– Competitive salary and company benefit
We expect you to have:
– Relevant area and degree of education: MSc or BSc in eg. agriculture, food / brewing sciences, commercial
– Some years of B2B business experience in a agriculture, beverage or food industry is an asset
– High degree of motivation and curiosity to learn new business areas
– Independent and proactive approach to work
– Fluent in Finnish and English
– Good IT skills
– Possibility to travel regularly
Are you interested?
Please fill in the application form in English and attach your CV with expected salary latest by 31.12.2018 at
For further information please contact Sanna Kivelä, Site Manager +358 44 739 1722
on 7.12., 17.12. and 20.12. or by email email@example.com.